- Program Features
Expand Your Budget by Postponing Your Payment
Skip your loan payment for one month on selected loans* and use the money for vacation, holidays and personal expenses.
- A $25 fee will apply for each skipped loan payment. The fee will be added to the loan balance, or taken from your savings or checking account.
- In order for a loan to be eligible for a skip payment, the first payment must be made and other restrictions may apply.
- Your monthly payment will resume on the regular monthly due date after the skipped payment period.
- The interest on the loan continues to accrue, and all other terms and provisions remain unchanged.
- In accordance with the Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA), the fee will not be charged on protected accounts.
Download the Form
*Ineligible loans include but are not limited to; long-term mortgages, personal lines of credit, and Visa credit accounts. Ask a representative for further details.
Shaping a powerful financial future throughout our communities, one member at a time.