- Program Features
Expand Your Budget by Postponing Your Payment
Skip your loan payment for one month on selected loans* and use the money for vacation, holidays and personal expenses.
- Processing fee for skipping one month’s payment is $25*
- Fee is paid by check accompanying the Skip-a-Payment application or through a deduction directly from your account
- This fee will not be applied to the principal or interest on your loan
- Interest will continue to accrue on your loan during the month the payment is skipped
- Monthly payments resume on the regular month due date after the skipped payment period
- The maturity date of your loan will be extended for one month
- Only one request will be approved in any annual, rolling 11-month period
- Borrowers that are now past due or over the limit not eligible for the Skip-a-Payment plan
Download the Form
*The Skip-a-Payment service is offered on all loans but first mortgages, home equity loans, credit cards and lines of credit.
Shaping a powerful financial future throughout our communities, one member at a time.