The executive staff and senior leadership team work closely with the board of directors to set the strategic direction of the credit union, and to focus on what matters most to its members — so we can meet your needs and succeed in business every day.
- David Skilton, President & CEO
- Sherry Belcher, COO - Meet our new Chief Operating Officer!
Senior Leadership Team
- Jesse Crenshaw, Director | Lending
- Brenda McSwain, Director | Administration, Facilities & Training
- Shane Rowe, Director | Information Technology
- Amanda Theisen, Director | Finance
- Susan Walker, Director | Marketing
- Tania Rush, Sr. Branch Manager
- Donna Buchanan, Manager | Mortgage
- Amy Kramer, Manager | EFT/Fraud Prevention
- Mike McKee, Manager | Consumer Lending
- Sailen Patel, Manager | Information Technology
- Scott Swank, Manager | Page Branch
- Sherrie Sykes, Manager | Asset Solutions
- Daniel Valenzuela, Manager | Mesa Gateway Branch
Our Board of Directors
Members of Altier Credit Union's Board of Directors are unpaid volunteers and each serve three-year (elected) terms. The board members are charged with the responsibility to set the overall policies for the credit union, and to guide the general direction of the credit union while maintaining the best interest of its members.
- Rose Pfister, Board Chairman
- Brendan O'Connor, Vice Chairman
- Yvonne Reinink, Secretary/Treasurer
- Kathy Danielson, Director
- Nathan Erickson, Director
- George Njock II, Director
- Joseph Nowaczyk, Director
Our Supervisory Committee
The Supervisory Committee is appointed by the board of directors to ensure that credit union policies are adhered to and that financial records are accurate. This committee retains internal and external auditors to review the operations and systems of internal control of the credit union.
- Randy Dietrich, Chairman
- Kevin Carlson
- John Evancevich
- Kandy Gomez
- Cheryl Zittle