Trust Your Money to People Who Know You by Name
See What Belonging Feels Like
Whether you are saving or borrowing, Altier is a financial partner you can trust. Big in technology but small enough to stay connected to the community. You're never just another customer; you're a member with a stake in everything we do.
It's about lending a hand, helping to build financial health and wellness, and shaping a powerful financial future throughout our communities, one member at a time.
As a not-for-profit institution, we put any potential profits right back into the credit union with value-added services including:
- Same low rate for new, used, and refinanced auto loans
- Ridiculously low credit card rates
- Competitive rates for home equity loans and lines of credit
- Free reward checking accounts
- Anytime access with online and mobile banking
- Access to over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Refer-A-Friend program
- Personalized, local service
There are a number of ways to become an Altier member:
- Anyone (including spouses and immediate family members) who lives, works, worships, attends school in: Maricopa County and the cities and surrounding areas of Page and St. Johns, Arizona
- Employees of the Salt River Project, SRP Employees Recreational Association, Inc. (PERA), Employees of the SRP Valley Water Users Association, and the SRP Agricultural Improvement and Power District
- Anyone sponsored by a member of this credit union
If you don't meet any of the above requirements, please contact us to discuss your eligibility.
How to Join
A minimum deposit of $25 is all you need to take advantage of all the products and services Altier has to offer. If you’d like to transfer any services from another financial institution to Altier, download and fill out our Switch Kit.