Trust Your Money to People Who Know You by Name
Benefits of Membership
Membership at Altier offers unique advantages you aren’t likely to find at any bank. As a local institution, we pride ourselves on community engagement, from partnering with worthy Arizona causes to taking the time to better understand our members — so we can help you accomplish your financial goals quickly and easily.
As a not-for-profit organization, we put any potential profits right back into the credit union. This lets us provide our members many useful financial features, including:
- Lower loan rates
- Higher dividend rates
- Free reward checking accounts
- A variety of value-added educational and financial services
- Easy access to your money
There are a number of ways to become an Altier member:
- Anyone (including spouses and immediate family members) who lives, works, worships, attends school in: Maricopa County and the cities and surrounding areas of Page and St. Johns, Arizona
- Employees of the SRP Valley Water Users Association, the SRP Agricultural Improvement and Power District, and the SRP Employees Recreational Association, Inc. (PERA)
- Anyone sponsored by a member of this credit union
If you don't meet any of the above requirements, please contact us to discuss your eligibility.
How to Join
A minimum deposit of $25 is all you need to take advantage of all the products and services Altier has to offer. To get started, you can download an application, apply online, or visit an Altier branch.
If you’d like to transfer any services from another financial institution to Altier, download and fill out our Switch Kit.