Make the easy switch to eStatements
Online banking with Altier is safe, convenient and easy. Enroll for e-statements, view account history, make payments, transfer funds between accounts or to any other financial institutions.
- Free with Kasasa Checking and Student Checking
- More secure than paper statements
- View current and past statements anytime
- Reduce chance of identity theft
- Up to 12 months of statements accessible online
- Get statements sooner than by mail
Switching to eStatements is quick and easy. Simply login to your online banking account and click on online statements in the top menu.
Not enrolled in our free online banking? Visit any Altier branch or contact our ServiceLine at 602-797-3000 or toll free at 888-999-3936 to get started!
- Enhanced Security Login
New Requirements - In response to new guidelines from the FFIEC (Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council), we have completed a required security upgrade designed to enhance your online security, and to help deter malicious account compromises. Phase One (July 2012) included a new User ID and a stronger password as well as verifying that all accounts held a valid email address. Phase Two (September 2013) included the replacement of the challenge question with a one-time passcode.
As technology becomes more sophisticated, the need for increased online security becomes more vital. With Enhanced Login Security, your accounts are protected from unauthorized access. It identifies you as the true "owner" of your accounts by recognizing not only your password but your computer as well. If we don't recognize your computer — you've logged in from a public computer or one you haven't used before — we'll ask you for information that only you will know as an additional line of defense to prevent unauthorized access. Just one more way to ensure online fraud prevention, everyday and everywhere! Enhanced Login Security FAQs
To create a stronger login:
- Must contain 6 - 20 characters
- Cannot contain all numbers
- Can contain letters, numbers and the following characters: @$*_-=.!~
- Must contain 6 - 32 characters
- Must contain characters from at least two of the following three categories: letters, numbers, any special characters
- Cannot include username
Email address verification:
- You will need to confirm that you are using a valid email address either by verifying your current email address or updating to a new one.
- Update or add contact information to receive a verification code by your choice of text, email or phone. This code is designed for one-time use and is different from the password you use to access your account.
- We will immediately send you a verification code via text or automated voice message.
- You will also be prompted to register your computer or mobile device to allow the system to remember your device. We recommend registering your personal devices to bypass this security measure next time you log in.