Our secure online banking platform gives you 24/7 access to your accounts, including online bill pay, and it's free of charge.
Too much mail? It's easy to switch to eStatements by simply logging onto your online account and selecting online statements from the top menu.
- Enhanced Security Login
New Requirements - In response to new guidelines from the FFIEC (Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council), we have completed a required security upgrade designed to enhance your online security, and to help deter malicious account compromises. Phase One (July 2012) included a new User ID and a stronger password as well as verifying that all accounts held a valid email address. Phase Two (September 2013) included the replacement of the challenge question with a one-time passcode.
As technology becomes more sophisticated, the need for increased online security becomes more vital. With Enhanced Login Security, your accounts are protected from unauthorized access. It identifies you as the true "owner" of your accounts by recognizing not only your password but your computer as well. If we don't recognize your computer — you've logged in from a public computer or one you haven't used before — we'll ask you for information that only you will know as an additional line of defense to prevent unauthorized access. Just one more way to ensure online fraud prevention, everyday and everywhere! Enhanced Login Security FAQs
To create a stronger login:
- Must contain 6 - 20 characters
- Cannot contain all numbers
- Can contain letters, numbers and the following characters: @$*_-=.!~
- Must contain 6 - 32 characters
- Must contain characters from at least two of the following three categories: letters, numbers, any special characters
- Cannot include username
Email address verification:
- You will need to confirm that you are using a valid email address either by verifying your current email address or updating to a new one.
- Update or add contact information to receive a verification code by your choice of text, email or phone. This code is designed for one-time use and is different from the password you use to access your account.
- We will immediately send you a verification code via text or automated voice message.
- You will also be prompted to register your computer or mobile device to allow the system to remember your device. We recommend registering your personal devices to bypass this security measure next time you log in.
- Free, 24/7 access to your accounts and service features
- Utilize online bill pay to save time and money
- Access free online statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- External funds transfers to any accounts at other financial institutions
- See real-time balance information
- View detailed history of accounts and payments
- Online consumer loan and credit card applications
- Co-Browsing – share a browser with one of our member service representatives to troubleshoot issues
- Secure Chat – questions or concerns answered in real time, with a real person on the other end